Friday, October 24, 2008

meet my new friend, writer's block.

I've plateaued. I'm only thirteen posts deep, and I can't manage to piece together anything even remotely worthy of reading at this point. Not that my life doesn't exude it's fair share of wildly entertaining tales, but this week, these storytelling capabilities I assumed I possessed have vacated the premises. I hesitate to say permanently, though. I had made the assumption far too soon that my life would easily fill these pages with humor, angst, blissdom, and a fine blend of insanity and grace daily, but I've met writer's block, and we've officially made the best of friends. Albeit, when the fog clears, I plan entirely on making a swift, clean break from said new friendship, but by the looks of things, it seems we'll be paling around in wordless misery for some time to come. Sadly, I've been undeservedly greeted by the bane of my blogging existence, and I am no fan. Here's to a resounding, "Woe is me!"

No comments: