Wednesday, October 8, 2008

scrubber extraordinaire.

My husband cleaned the shower this morning.

I repeat, my husband cleaned the shower this morning.

People, I ecstatically declare that I am indeed the wife of the most considerate man in existence. I hate cleaning the shower. With a deeply rooted passion, hate it. If it requires excessive, literal full-body scrubbing, you can count me out. Had we not had a greater need for our current shower caddy, I would've invested in Scrubbing Bubbles' Automatic Shower Cleaner ages ago. It goes without his saying, though, that he loathes the rigorous task to a greater extreme. Really. But without my urging or even a mere suggestion, he tackled it regardless. That man. Lord. He has this astounding ability to recapture the heart of this lady in the most basic ways. Consistently. Repeatedly. Always.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Good for him! I'm so glad to find you in blog land. Hope you are doing well. I'm gonna go read...catch up on life a bit.

a simple seeker said...

He's too good to me, that man.:)

I'm glad you found me, too. It's fun to hear from you, really. I spent the better part of my summer perusing blogs, yours and others I knew as well as ones entirely random. I had such a fun time "getting to know" people and reading about the things they love and enjoy in their lives, that I felt eager to do the same. It's a fun way to spend the little extra time I have.